Thousands of photo editors battle to out for your attention with the promise of enhancing a beautiful shot or turning a flawed photo into something share worthy. Which deserves a spot on your phone ? Here are the Top 5 Free Photo Editors Software’s
This is first Free Photo Editor software in Top 5 Free Photo Editors Software’s. PhotoDirector offers scores of variations within individual filter effects, numerous collage combinations, stickers as free downloads, and modes like “Scene” which let you create fun sceneries. Buying the full version gets rid of irritating ads and allows use of some premium tools more than once a day.
Why we love this:
- Take pictures with filters, edit photos or create collages on the go-there are tools for all purposes
- You can add an effect to an entire images or only a section to create amazing combination effects
- Create “Cutouts” from images and use these to create new designs and memes easily
This is second Free Photo Editor software in Top 5 Free Photo Editors Software’s. Snapseed packs a serious punch in a simple design. Alter details like lighting shapes, and hues for an image, or parts of it, with easy tugs on a graph using “Curves”. Edit-and undo-as much as you wish by entering a “Stack”(layers of edits) and removing or altering any of them.
WHY PEOPLE LOVE THIS:
- Give your images a professional touch with a large array of editing tools and precise controls
- Explore “Insights”, a stream of helpful tutorials,tips, and inspiration from talented photographers
- Adjust depth-of-field,perspective,and even canvas size for any image
This is third Free Photo Editor software in Top 5 Free Photo Editors Software’s. Designed by Autodesk, Pixlr offers tons of creative options-more effects, overlays, filters,and stickers than you’ll ever need. The biggest selling point, though, is its collage feature, which allows you to arrange up 25 photos with a variety of layouts, backgrounds, and spacing
WHY ALL LOVE THIS:
- Creatve users will love exploring Pixlr’s wide range of tools and effects
- Balance colors in one tap with “Auto-Fix”
- Play with overlays, filters,text,and effects like “Double Exposure”, which lets you layer and blend photos.
This is fourth Free Photo Editor software in Top 5 Free Photo Editors Software’s. Sweet Selfie is all about getting the best ‘edited’ version of you image with a great range of easy-to-use editing tools. Peel off layers of edits to compare versions with just one touch. There “slim”, Reshape”, and “Freckle Remover” tools that are easy to master and deliver and great results.
WHY WE LOVE THIS:
- Give your selfie a cosmetic surgery-form narrowing your nose to enlarging eyes and whitening teeth
- Numerous tools and effects are already bundled but you can always download more for free
- Unique collage options, landmark backgrounds, “photobooth” an live stickers set sweet Selfie apart.
This is fifth Free Photo Editor software in Top 5 Free Photo Editors Software’s. Informed by decades of experience on desktop,Photoshop’s app has the core features you may know well, such as color balance slide control. Keep in mind that this is a simplified version of Photoshop-don’t expect the full set of features or creative control you get on desktop
WHY WE LOVE THIS :
- Best for professionals, with features like raw photo support and grain reduction for low light photos
- Based on the tried-and-true Photoshop desktop software, but simplified for mobile.
3.Works with other Adobe apps-Photoshop Mix and Photoshop Lightroom-and integrates with the brand’s cloud service.